Prezi to Music Class 7th grade
Information Literacy– how to manage your information task
|1) Identify the
1.1) Create a Prezi presentation about the Periods of Music History
Date to presented the draft: ____________________
Oral presentation date: ________________________2
|2) Localize the
2.1) CAI Data bases
2.2) Recommended websites
2.3) Another websites (no Wikipedia to cited)
2.4) Encyclopedia or book
Recompiled the bibliographies: Works Cited
(7th– 3 bibliographies, 10th– 5 bibliographies)
|3) Evaluate the
|3.1) You must validate the information, save your selection (recommended in your Portable Memory or in the cloud).
3.2) www. evaluation= date, author, domain, academic level.
|4) Use the
|4.1) Communicate the investigation results. (Prezi)
4.2) What I learned?
Presentation for 7th grade:
1) Period – date – introduction – general characteristics – 1 composer (do not repeat) and a portrait, a link to listen the music. 3 minutes oral presentation.
1) Create a Prezi account. Note your username and password in a secure place, because you can work with it at your home.
- a) Prezi.com go to the bottom of the page and click Get started today
- b) There PUBLIC click (right side), them go to Continue Free.
- c) Create your Free Public Account.
- d) Email- new password (please remember it). Choose student, High school.
- e) Them watch the Tutorial video.
- f) Started to create your Prezi presentation.
2) You must already have your information (in Word), about the Period and the composers.
3) Choose the template you want to use.
4) Start to include all your research in the Prezi presentation.
- a) data= period characterizes, date, instruments, composers biographies data.
- b) portrait= pictures
- c) sound link
- d) video link
5) Do not use a lot of special effects because it can cause dizziness.
6) Sure you save it.
7) Prepared and practice your presentation.
Presented by Mrs. CA Acevedo, Librarian
Nov. 7, 2015